/lighten up, it's just fashion week

9.12.2010

First, this video.




Thought I'd check in at the mid-point of fashion week. It's been four fantastic fashion-filled days, and I'm already wiped from clicking through each show on style.com & searching through the ones that fell through its (many) cracks.

The two most important questions I've asked thus far: Since when did Richie Rich go solo? (bad idea) And WHY is Ellen DeGeneres on a runway? I am so confused.



Here's a little rundown of what's been interesting to me so far, trend-wise. I don't get too specific here.

PRINTS!
peter som
doo.ri

diane von furstenberg


derek lam



LONG FLOWY DRESSES (ALSO IN PRINT)!
derek lam (again, couldn't choose between the two.)
adam
charlotte ronson


REALLY GOOD PANTS! 
adam (best pants thus far)

derek lam

cynthia rowley (more red pants! and the necklace reminds me of harmonicas!)

band of outsiders


jason wu


 ALSO, THIS.


adam lippes has done it again. i'm kind of in love.



Lastly, you must also check out Ashleigh Verrier's Great Gatsby inspired presentation. She's always amazing. I found the best photos here

More to come once fashion week has finished, because I know there will be sheer amazingness and fun coming from Rodarte, Leifsdottir, Milly and Betsey, who will have her show streamed live from her website tomorrow! I'm IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

seymour.
Blog design by Labina @ Plexicod.