/scissor tote

5.09.2013

I made a bag to carry more things I'm making!
Sadly, it's currently housing a freshly-frogged knitting project.

I bought this fabric more than a year ago at a local quilting shop with the intention to make a sewing/knitting/grocery bag, so of course, I just now made a sewing/knitting/grocery bag.
Why I hadn't spared the 30 minutes before I do not know!




Thought I would at least show this bag a little respect by photographing it and giving it a humble little post after ignoring the poor fabric like that.

Here's to you, cute scissor quilting cotton!





1 comment:

  1. awesome bag! I've got this colour and navy blue stuck in my head at the moment. I love your little details on the sides:-)

    Allison

    ReplyDelete

seymour.
Blog design by Labina @ Plexicod.