/scan session

8.09.2010

Hooray, my sister got married on Thursday! Everything was incredibly beautiful, especially the weather which decided to behave exclusively for the wedding day.

Among my numerous duties for this day (making table runners, washing vintage milk bottles, hemming dresses, making the bridal veil...etc.) was scanning a few photos for their slideshow. Naturally, I got a bit distracted and scanned a good amount of the sketchbook I kept senior year of college.

Photos of the wedding are certainly to come, but in the meantime here are some quick sketches of a few Viktor & Rolf looks from various seasons. Last year I checked out this book from the school library and don't know why it's still not a part of my permanent library! Viktor & Rolf are my absolute perennial favorites.


















In no way do these sketches give justice to the real looks, but I think they're sort of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

seymour.
Blog design by Labina @ Plexicod.